WHAT MAKES IT 'LONDON'? - Westminster

by - 01:29

Hey hey hey! It's been so long since I've last posted anything over here, seems so quiet around here. Anyway, if you're following me on Instagram (I mean, if you haven't...), you would've seen many photos & stories from my recent trip to England and France.
Every time I go on a holiday, I feel the pressure to take amazing travel photos, you know whatever the standard of travel photography is these days. I struggled with that idea of travel photography a lot because I believe that you can tell stories through your photos and it wouldn't have much meaning to it if everything was too planned and posed. It took me a few days to get familiar with the city and I gave myself a challenge; What makes it 'London'? What makes this city, this city? It could be anything, the people, the food, what's going on on the streets.
So I hope you enjoy the photos below and more soon to come, and I hope these photos can show you London through my eyes.


Poppy wreaths displayed on statues and monuments around London to
remember the people who fought in World War I.
 Around the government office in Westminster, people gather to voice out their opinions on Brexit.

Thank you for reading!


You May Also Like

0 comments