WHAT MAKES IT 'LONDON'? - GLOOMY SKIES

by - 07:42

I feel like every time I'm writing a new blog post it's always a "long time no see, sorry for being inactive". Anyway, yes, I haven't gotten around to post another set of photos from this series that I started a few months ago due to so many things happening, but I'm on my break now and it's time to get to it!
Today, I wanna share some photos of the City of London with you. Mainly the cityscapes, buildings and the ever-famous Borough Market. In my previous post, I said I wanted to document my travels and really show what the place looks like, what's happening around the city and everything else. So, London is known for its gloomy skies, it's not London without a gloomy sky amiright? I really wanted to show you what London really looked like. It's not bright and stuff, it's actually cloudy most of the time and it rains all of a sudden and then it's back to normal. So I decided to not go crazy with the editing, no extreme HDR filters with that +100 saturation, nah, I wanted to show you London's charm; its gloomy, cloudy skies, pretty buildings and lovely people.

Amazing views from Sky Garden. The entrance is free and you get to see all of London and some nice plants inside too.
 We stopped by Borough Market, and this flower shop greeted us as we walked in, and I just had to take some photos because they looked so pretty, especially those tulips wrapped with brown paper, my favourite! I just love the markets overseas, because first of all, they're clean but they just give me that fresh, from the farm to your plate kind of vibe. Like super raw and homemade kind of feeling and I love that!
London also has a lot of street buskers! This is James Fordham (@itsfordham), what caught my attention was his nice voice, something that really reminded me of James Arthur. Not only that, James Fordham also sang a bunch of Michael Buble songs, which I love! 

We also stopped by Tate Modern, basically everything on the east side. A pretty view of St. Paul's Cathedral from Tate Modern, look at the skies and the clouds.
Later that night, we made our way to the Tower Bridge. It was extremely cold and windy! So windy that even my skinny tripod legs would shake a lil... It was a crazy night because we had to push through the crowd and we didn't even know why there was a huge crowd around the Tower Bridge, turns out it was a night where they paid their tribute to the heroes who fought bravely during WWI. 



Thank you for reading, I really hope you enjoyed these photos from my perspective. Till then!






You May Also Like

0 comments