A DAY TRIP TO MANCHESTER

by - 06:14

A really short post over here!
My dad and my brother are huge Manchester United fans and since they're already in UK, why not right? Even though my mom and I aren't MU fans, we had a fun time in Manchester even though it was a short one. My family took the train to Manchester and the view was a-ma-zing. I mean I've never seen so much field and open space since I landed in London, or even I've never seen so much open space in my life. Like, sheep just grazing on the fields, horses just chillin', things I'd only see in movies! Anyway, these photos are kind of everywhere, but I thought I'd just share them with you. Enjoy!

Views from our train ride.
 Can't visit Manchester without going for the Old Trafford Tour.
Caught up with a friend from Liverpool and ate some nice food at a food fair/food market in the city centre and I discovered something while I was here in the UK, which is halloumi. As you can see in the photo above, that's actually my second time eating halloumi in England thinking it's something delicious that tastes like chicken, but it's not chicken? Anyway, these halloumi fries from one of the stalls and IT WAS TOO GOOD, we had to get round 2. 
 Then we lost ourselves in Primark, and came out with about 3 or more big Primark bags. #WeLovePrimark



That's all I have for a short day trip to Manchester. I hope you enjoyed this post. I'll be back again!


You May Also Like

0 comments